Blogging. Everyone is talking about it. It may be the most valuable thing you do on an ongoing basis to promote your business online.
But running a blog takes a commitment – it requires a lot of work on your part, and this eats into the time you’d otherwise spend on running your business (or even taking much-needed time out for yourself).
Every blog you produce must be original and unique. Additionally, blogging successfully requires a certain level of skill and insight when it comes to writing – and this is not something that comes easily to everyone.
Blogging for your business…
- Helps you engage with your target audience
- Connects communities
- Helps direct website traffic from search engines to your site
- Positions and cements you as an expert in your field
- Provides dynamic website content (crucial for search engine ranking)
- Keeps your fans and followers updated
- Provides high-value, shareable content for social media and email newsletters.
Ideally, you will publish new blog content weekly, but no less than once per month. Even fortnightly is good – you just need to be consistent!
Blogging delivers an array of benefits to your business and your brand. It connects teachers with students, customers with brands, suppliers with sellers. It enables a business to engage with consumers and generate new leads, to build relationships and a loyal customer base. It is a powerful way for small businesses, in particular, to capture the attention of consumers and direct them your way.
Producing a blog is also a valuable and effective way to educate people – about the solutions you provide and why they should choose your business to fill that need.
- Behind-the-scenes insights
- New product or service showcases
- News broadcasts
But maybe don’t have the time to devote to produce a quality, regular blog.
Or perhaps you are not inclined to do so.
Maybe, it all seems too hard – let’s face it, blog writing can be overwhelming.
The answer is to outsource your blog to a professional writer.
Benefits of Outsourcing your Blog Writing
- Boost the credibility and authority of your brand with professionally written content.
- Offer your audience fresh perspectives.
- Free up your time to focus on running your business.
- Boost traffic, social shares, and engagement with SEO-optimised content.
- Scale your blogging needs as your business grows.
- Enhance your SEO efforts with dynamic online content.
- Partner with the right writing company or freelance writer for ongoing blog writing services to suit you, your business, and your client base.
Why Choose SEOcycle for Blogging Services?
Here at SEOcycle, we offer professional, high-quality, well-researched copywriting, content writing, and blogging services that are created with insight and are particular to your business. As part of our integrated approach to search engine optimization, all blogs provided by us are created with SEO in mind – whether you are also an SEO client of ours or not.
Alana is co-owner at SEOcycle and our head copywriter. She is Australian-born, native English-speaking, and university educated. Previously employed for over a decade in an allied health role in the medical industry, she also has qualifications in professional editing and proofreading. She has been delivering blog content and website copy for our clients (and on a freelance basis) fulltime since April 2013.
Contact us at SEOcycle
At SEOcycle, we provide superior copywriting and blogging services for small business and medium-sized businesses in all areas: from women’s health to interventional radiology, trades to home improvement, pet care services to bridal services, utilities to criminal law, metaphysics to complementary health, organic lifestyles to history – and everything in between. We can help you with one-off blog writing (to help get you started on your own writing journey), or ongoing blog writing to suit your individual needs.
If you would like to improve your website and your business’s online visibility, and boost your authority in your niche with high-quality original and unique blog content, contact us at SEOcycle.